OpenAM 10 Early Release is now available for download and there’s lots of changes and new access capability/features in there:
- OpenIG – ForgeRock Identity Gateway. A reverse proxy with credential replay to support OpenAM for non-federated web applications.
- New SAML 2.0 IdP Adapter plug-in that allows additional processing to be performed before releasing the assertion or when some form of user interaction may be required.
- OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication Module
- OpenAM .NET Fedlets with support for encrypted assertions
- Support for adaptive risk authentication
- Support for multiple RADIUS servers in RADIUS authentication module
- Distributed Authentication Service (DAS) HTTP Header mapping when forwarding requests
- Support for LDAP servers that support Behara IETF draft Password Policy for LDAP Directories, e.g. OpenDJ, OpenLDAP
- Active Directory password expiration response processing (correct)
- Windows Desktop SSO, kerberos and user profile improvements
Completely selfish of me, I’ve hand-picked the stuff from the Release Notes that I thought particularly interesting or was bugging me in earlier releases